Publisher and Organizers
The CBI'22 Proceedings is published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP)
LNBIP reports state-of-the-art results in areas related to business information systems and industrial application software development – timely, at a high level, and in both printed and electronic form.
The type of material published includes
- Proceedings (published in time for the respective event)
- Postproceedings (consisting of thoroughly revised and/or extended final papers)
- Other edited monographs (such as, for example, project reports or invited volumes)
- Tutorials (coherently integrated collections of lectures given at advanced courses, seminars, schools, etc.)
- Award-winning or exceptional theses
LNBIP is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, EI and Scopus. LNBIP volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
Association Marocaine de l'Informatique Décisionnelle
National Center for Scientific and Technical Research
Sultan Moulay Slimane University
Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Beni-Mellal